Fast Genetics is currently seeking a highly motivated person to fill a permanent full-time position as an Account Manager. The successful candidate is ideally based in Southern or Central Manitoba.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions, but is not limited to:
- Manage and provide service and support to existing Fast Genetics sales accounts.
- Generate sales into new accounts.
- Work to grow Fast Genetics market share.
- Contribute to a sales team.
The successful candidate would ideally possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Sales experience in the agriculture industry with a proven track record of success is an asset however for a new graduate with a keen sense for learning, we will train you in sales and pig production service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Science or related field.
- Knowledge of swine genetics.
- Strong understanding of pig production.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- Organized, motivated, and energetic.
- Strong business, interpersonal, and persuasive negotiation skills.
- Shares in Fast Genetics’ core values.
About Fast Genetics
Fast Genetics is a leading North American based pig genetics company with global reach. We provide breeding stock and innovative genetic solutions to pork producers to assist them in providing healthier food and using fewer resources in an environmentally sustainable way.
Wages will be based on the successful candidate’s experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to:
Attention: Human Resources
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.