REDFERN FARM SERVICES
Do you have a passion for agriculture and a drive to sell great products to local producers? How would you like to develop long lasting relationships in the agriculture community, all while helping producers to increase their crop health and yields? If this excites you, this opportunity may be the perfect next step in your career!
Redfern Farm Services is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Agronomist who is looking for career advancement. The Senior Sales Agronomist position offers unique learning opportunities and the chance to grow and advance into a leadership role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide professional support, product information, agronomic advice, and consultations to clients and external stakeholders.
- Take strategic ownership/leadership of the sales and customer service process by developing and maintaining positive relationship to increase overall sales volume.
- Oversee and manage marketing activities including advertising, cold calling, and customer contact pre/post sale.
- Provide professional agronomic services including crop and fertility planning, agronomic education, and awareness of new trends and technologies.
THE QUALIFICATIONS YOU NEED:
- Diploma or Degree related to field of agronomy or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Related supervisory and management experience in the agriculture industry is preferred.
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and be self motivated.
- Strength in the application and use of industry specific and productivity software (Microsoft
- Office including Outlook, Excel, Word, other industry programs)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- This position requires registration with the Agrologists Institute in Manitoba.
- Competitive wage scale offered.
- Full health and dental benefits.
- RSP matching available.
- Professional development fund (including professional certification fees, training etc.)
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Holly Van Zeben, at West-Can HR, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
Redfern Farm Services is passionate about providing crop input products, services, equipment, and expertise to customers across Manitoba. Being part of the Redfern Farm Services team means you get to work with a group of retail ag professionals to support customers across Manitoba. For more information about Redfern Farm Services, visit their website: http://redferns.ca/
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
- We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
- We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them as well.
- If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
- The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.