Shur-Gro Farm Services is an independent agricultural input retailer. We supply crop nutrition and protection products as well as custom application and consulting services to our customers.
We are looking for an exceptional person for our sales staff in Killarney, Manitoba (1 job opening) and in Westbourne, Manitoba (1 job Opening). The applicant will get to interact on a first-hand basis with both growers and industry representatives. Our success depends on the quality of our people. We offer very competitive compensation / benefit packages, and a healthy work environment that fosters professional growth.
Key Areas of Duties:
- Be the primary liaison between the customer and Shur-Gro.
- Develop strong business relationships with our farm customers based on sound agronomy and customer service.
- Consult with growers on all aspects of crop production, including crop rotations, crop protection, variety selections, and fertility management.
- Evaluate and implement fertility and integrated pest management programs with the grower.
- Conduct field diagnosis of crop health issues including weeds, insects, diseases and nutrient deficiencies.
- Give recommendations on the proper use of crop input products to address agronomic concerns of farm customers.
- Consistently develop knowledge of new products in crop protection, fertilizer, and seed technologies.
This position requires registration with the Manitoba Institute of Agrologists (Agrologists Manitoba).
If you share our passion for crop production and customer focus, please consider this opportunity. Shur-Gro has an industry reputation for operating with integrity, an unprecedented record of staff retention, and a winning-team philosophy. A great career awaits the right person.
Please send resume to:
3-932 Douglas Street
Fax: 204-727-8470 Phone: 204-724-5749
Thank you to all applicants for their interest; however only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Posted: September 23, 2019