As a global leader in student-managed learning opportunities, we are committed to developing leaders at Lakeland College. It’s something we excel at because of our exceptional team. Their passion and commitment to academic excellence, innovation and achievement is what sets Lakeland apart, as an educator and an employer. Join our team and be part of helping our students take the lead not only into the future, but today.
- Day-to-day administration, development and delivery of the Pesticides Certification program
- Develop, update, and manage/edit Pesticide Program home study courses
- Determine advances and innovations in all aspects of the pesticide industry as well as participation in the development of educational standards related to pesticide certification
- Assist in areas of business development, conducting industry liaison, marketing and needs identification, planning, and coordination. Prepare technical reviews, research, financial and project reports
- Liaison with the Government Pesticide Certification Specialist
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree. A Master’s degree in a closely related discipline is preferable. Registration with a professional organization such as the AIA or APEGA would be an asset.
- Five years’ related experience
- Experience with administration, public interaction, and employee supervision
- Planning skills and experience in needs assessment and solution development
- Good understanding of financial statements, and budgets
- Experience in proposal preparation and the use of online technologies
- Eligibility to register with the Agrologists Institute of Alberta
- Understanding of effective pesticide application and use
- Knowledge of Provincial and Federal pesticide legislation would be an asset
This is a Full-time Continuing Administrative appointment at the Vermilion Campus commencing January 6, 2020. The current salary range is $74,515 – $93,903 per annum and includes a generous benefit package and pension plan.
Competition will remain open until January 31, 2020. All resumes are to be submitted electronically on our website www.Lakelandcollege.ca
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. If suitable Canadian citizens or permanent residents cannot be found, other individuals will be considered. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted: December 29, 2019