Good Lands Environmental Inc. is a small, vibrant, and progressive environmental consulting company based out of Pierson, Manitoba. Good Lands services oil and gas clients in both southeast Saskatchewan and southwest Manitoba.
Good Lands is looking for a Junior Project Coordinator. The successful candidate will work under Senior Program Managers supporting field projects and completing office work (50% field and 50% office). This person must possess a willingness to learn and enjoy working in a team. Strong report writing and computer skills are also an asset.
- 2 years post secondary education in a related discipline.
- Professional designation or willingness to pursue a professional designation.
Any relevant experience in the Oil and Gas Industry an asset including:
- Phase I environmental site assessments.
- Pre-drilling assessments.
- Detailed site assessments.
- Wellsite reclamation.
- Phase II investigations with an emphasis on contaminant delineation and remedial planning.
- Phase III supervision.
Please submit your application including cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to May 8, 2019. We thank all interested applications, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted: April 23, 2019