Shur-Gro Farm Services an independent full service crop inputs retailer with locations throughout central Manitoba is offering a challenge to a self motivated energetic person to join our team.
Shur-Gro Farm Services. Ltd. is offering a Regional Account Manager position to a person that combines an agronomic background with strong interpersonal skills.
Purpose of Position – work one-on-one with customers, enabling them to maximize their yields and profitability; the result will be long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
Sales and Business Development
- ask great questions, listen and observe to identify the existing and future needs of the agricultural producers in the Shur-Gro trade area
- present customers with solutions, enabling them to maximize their yields and profitability
- bring fresh insights to the customer, providing added value to the customer and market differentiation for Shur-Gro
- collaborate with the Sales Manager to develop sales targets and be responsible for the achievement of assigned targets
- develop and execute account plans that contribute to the overall goals of the organization
- support each retail location by directly managing the relationship of specified key customers
- proactively solicit the business of targeted potential key customers
- be available as a point of contact for all customers, transitioning the management of those relationship to the appropriate retail location in a seamless and transparent manner
Marketing and Promotion
- work with the Sales Manager to develop and implement creative and innovative marketing activities
- lead various promotional activities that focus on increasing customer satisfaction and growing the overall brand and market share of Shur-Gro (i.e. grower meetings, location events, community events, meals in the field)
- research and communicate competitive offerings, assisting Shur-Gro to remain competitive and differentiated in the market place
- work with the Branch Managers and Agronomists, ensuring Shur-Gro understands the needs and has documented cropping plans for each key customer
- throughout the year, assist each retail location in the development of sales forecasts
- provide sales support to the Agronomy Team, assisting them to translate their technical knowledge into implementable customer solutions and sales results
- be the expert in regards to understanding and communicating grower rebate programs
- complete sales quotes, orders, deliveries and invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- understand and manage the status of assigned relationships, ensuring payment is received in a timely manner
Shur-Gro Farm Services Ltd. offers competitive compensation and benefits package as well as superior training and support.
Please send resume to:
3-932 Douglas Street
Thank you to all applicants for their interest; however only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Posted: September 23, 2019