Neepawa-Gladstone Co-op is presently recruiting for a SALES AGRONOMIST For our Agro Department located in Neepawa, MB.
Reporting directly to the Neepawa Agro Manager, this full time position operates within approved budgets, policies and programs. Agronomy duties will include, but not limited to; develop and implement a grower customer communication plan, field scouting, soil testing, provide agronomic information and guidance on seed, pest indentification/management and crop nutrition, provide superior customer service and follow up to farm contacts, inventory control, marketing, maintain health and safety within the department and other duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills, both orally and written.
- Proven understanding of agronomic practices.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Must possess a valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
- Ability to work independantly as a member of a highly motivated team.
- Must possess a Degree or Diploma in Agriculture or related field and/or Certified Crop Advisor designation.
- This position requires registration with the Manitoba Institute of Agrologists (Agrologists Manitoba).
Reports to: Neepawa Agro Manager
Deadline: when position is filled
We offer a highly competitive compensation program, a comprehensive benefits package, company matched pension plan and great opportunities for career advancement within our organization and the Co-operative Retailing System.
If you would like to build your future with an established and progressive company, please send a cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Glenda Finkewich, Human Resource/Health & Safety Manager
Or mail to: Box 879, Neepawa, MB R0J 1H0
Phone: (204) 476-3123
WE THANK ALL CANDIDATES FOR THEIR INTEREST, HOWEVER, ONLY THOSE SELECTED TO CONTINUE IN THE SELECTION PROCESS WILL BE CONTACTED.
Posted: July 12, 2019