Farm Credit Canada is Canada’s leading agriculture lender
We live and breathe Canadian agriculture, agribusiness and agri-food. We support, strengthen and celebrate the industry, and we’re proud of it.
We’re a financially self-sustaining federal Crown corporation
FCC reports to Parliament through the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food. Our corporate office is located in Regina, Saskatchewan. We lend money and provide other services to primary producers, agri-food operations and agribusinesses that provide inputs or add value to agriculture.
Come make a difference
We know how good it feels when you’re part of something bigger than yourself. At FCC, we come together to serve Canadian agriculture and contribute to the success of the people, businesses and communities involved in this industry we love.
We adhere to Canada’s Official Languages Act and offer services to customers in English and French. We welcome both unilingual and bilingual applicants.
Questions about the recruitment process or your application? Contact us at email@example.com.
Senior Relationship Manager Closing Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 06/17/2019
Worker Type: Term (Fixed Term)
Language(s) Required: English
Term Duration (in months): 18
Agriculture lending expertise rewarded:
Focus on key relationships with large, complex primary producers and plan sales strategies and tactics that appeal to both customers and prospects. You’ll tailor financing packages to meet your customers’ needs, including both lending and non-lending products, and help them build success.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our largest customers to build financing packages that meet their complex business needs
- Partner with FCC Relationship Management Associates and use our relationship management process to identify and focus on key prospects
- Analyze complex loan applications and business proposals
- Build relationships with customers, prospects and external partners such as accountants and realtors
- Network and attend community meetings and trade shows to promote FCC
- Go on the road to meet with potential customers and learn about their businesses
What we’re looking for:
- Confident communicator with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leader who builds relationships and embraces change
- A detailed approach to marketing, sales and appraisals
- Extensive ag industry knowledge
- Mentor who can help Relationship Managers structure deals
What you’ll need:
- Degree in agriculture, business or commerce and at least four years of related ag finance or sales experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience); a professional
agrologist designation is an asset
- A drive for sales success and to help others achieve their goals
- A love for agriculture
Visit external site: FCC Jobs to apply.
Posted: June 10, 2019