Premier SHP is a multi-veterinarian practice focusing exclusively on swine, seeks a swine production specialist to support our veterinarians and client base. We are dedicated to providing leading edge swine veterinary services, production support to clients and servicing client medication needs throughout Manitoba. We are pleased to provide the opportunity to work with our team in Southern Manitoba.
As our main Canadian Pork Excellence (CPE) validator, the swine production specialist will serve spend time visiting swine farms to complete annual validations ensuring farms meet the CPE program requirements. This position also helps to plan, coordinate, monitor and implement on-farm research projects. The successful applicant will provide on farm production support, including supporting farm managers and staff in their daily/weekly tasks. This is a full-time position beginning on June 15, 2022.
- The applicant will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum degree in Agriculture or Science necessary.
- This position requires registration with the Agrologists Institute in Manitoba.
- Applicant needs to have at least two years of swine production experience.
- Attention to detail and a high level of organization is necessary.
- Applicant must have ability to drive.
Please submit a resume with cover letter to email@example.com by May 31, 2022.