Transfer In, Dual/Multiple Registration

The transfer process and dual/multiple registration complies with the spirit and requirements of labour mobility provisions of Chapter 7 of the Canada Free Trade Agreement (CFTA).

Labour Mobility provisions of the CFTA state that certified workers have to be recognized as qualified to work by a regulatory body in another province or territory which regulates that occupation, without having to go through significant additional training, work experience, examination or assessment, unless an exception has been posted.

Regulatory bodies are allowed to impose non-material additional requirements on a worker certified in another province or territory once the individual becomes registered.

The following are the requirements to transfer or request dual or multiple registration from one Provincial Institute to Agrologists Manitoba.

  1. Request originating provincial institute to transfer file documents or send active profile to Agrologists Manitoba and email to Transfer documents include registration profile that indicates date of acceptance as a registered and practicing member of the Institute, copy of transcript(s), record of good standing, and professional development report.
  2. Create an online profile account.
  3. Pay transfer fee $75.00 online. Requesting transfer applicant will be informed when an online invoice is available.
  4. For approved transfer requests–member will be informed of an invoice for the current year fee.