- Create an account by filling and submitting the form below. The email address you provide is important; activation email will be sent to the email.
- Activate your online account upon receiving an email asking you to do so. Once activated, you should be able to log-in and access your newly created online account.
- Fill required information under “Action Items” (Self-Disclosure Questions, Education, Pay Fees).
- International Applicant – Bachelor degree completed outside of Canada
- Domestic Applicant – Bachelor degree completed at Canadian Institute
Remember to submit education credentials [original transcript(s) from University/College if degree(s) taken is in Canada and mail to Manitoba Institute of Agrologists, 201- 38 Dafoe Road, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2 or a course-by-course evaluation from World Education Services if degree(s) taken are from Universities/Colleges outside of Canada]. Make sure to apply for a Canada equivalency, the standard online application (for licensing purpose) and indicate that a copy of the evaluation (after your own) should be sent to Manitoba Institute of Agrologists.