Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update

Agrologists Manitoba Message

Find an Agrologist

Search for an Agrologist in Manitoba in good standing.

Registration Process

To work as an Agrologist in Manitoba, you must be registered with the Manitoba Institute of Agrologists.

Updates +
Practicing Without a Registration is Illegal
Only individuals registered with Agrologists Manitoba are authorized to work as an Agrologist in Manitoba or use the title “P.Ag.” or ... + Read More
Professional Development
Agrologists are required to demonstrate that they are continuing their professional education and development. Continuing Professional Development ... + Read More
Deputy Registrar Appointed
Kerensa Mamchuk, P.Ag. recently accepted the newly  created position of Deputy Registrar, effective January 1, 2020. Kerensa graduated from the ... + Read More