Agrologists Manitoba accept and post ads for Agrologists or Agrology-related positions. Send your job ad request to email@example.com
Posting Rate and Policies
- Job ad content should be sent in PDF or MS Word format.
- Company/Organization requesting the posting agrees to cooperate with Agrologists Manitoba to ensure that the successful candidate becomes registered if required under “The Agrologists Act”.
- Postings for Agrologists positions must contain the following wording within the ad, “This position requires registration with the Agrologists Institute in (name of province where work will be done).
- Postings are for 30 days unless the employer requests a shorter period.
- Agrologists Manitoba reserves the right to accept or reject any posting or posting content.
- Invoice will be sent to requesting party when ad is posted. The cost is $175.00 per ad posting – up to 30 days.
- An email will be sent to confirm a job ad submission has been accepted.
- Cheque payment payable to the Manitoba Institute of Agrologists will be accepted.
- Approved ads will be posted within 24 hours.
- Approved ads will be circulated to Agrologists Manitoba mailing list within 24 hours. Agrologists Manitoba sends an individual job posting directly to over 600 registered practicing Agrologists.
- There are no charges to extend posting for the same ad (no content changes).
- There are no charges to ads withdrawn before posting.